Pengskodeng =D

Rabu, 30 April 2014

2nd year rant

Currently I'm studying for my last paper tomorrow: Thermo. You see, I don't really like thermo. I can't see 'Energy' and the equations didn't make physical sense to me. And now I'm wondering why are they using Cv instead of Cp for heat transferred and entropy. Nak menangis aku fikir tau ke ? T_T

Anyway, 2nd year almost come to the end. It is said to be the hardest year in engineering program. Lepas tu aku pegi memandai-mandai tambah extra subject every semester, so each semester ambik 8 subjek. Bunuh diri namanya tu. Sekarang aku dah suku gila sebab sakit hati.

Sem lepas aku buleh tahan bersemangat la, banyak jugak subjek aku dapat 80-ish, tapi ada dua dapat 60-ish so kat situ dah spoil gila GPA aku. Masalah sem ni, aku start dengan paranoia. Aku ingat insiden snowboarding impacted my cognition. I was wondering, asal la susah sangat aku nak tangkap benda apa yang prof tu cakap? Apparently it was not me. The courses were getting harder, and I only realised that I was normal after the first midterm, really (my grades were okay and comparable to my friends and my past performance). But by the time, it's a bit late to kickstart my motivation. I don't know how I'll fare this time.

Also, there has been an awful lot of emotional disturbances caused by irrational worrying over relationships (friends, family, etc). Really, I'm on the edge now.

Apa-apa pun, harap2 aku pass semua course, and aku akan try harder next year. :> insya Allah

(Dah, kalau asyik fokus benda negatif je, macam mana nak happy, doe =.=")

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan